Thursday, October 8, 2009

October...

Not looking much better. Started out with Stomatitis, then a horrible stomach virus and not a really bad cough (going to doc today). Oh, this is all Madden - one right after the other - poor thing. I think we will get him a medal for surviving his first year!
There are so many fun activities this month - I hope we get to make them all - and the best/saddest activity is our little one's first birthday...Yeah and boo at the same time. He is doing so much. Walking all over the place, clapping, catching and bouncing balls, making faces at you when you make them at him, and so much more. Can I just video his entire life?
Ok, enough of me whining about him growing up. It has been a blessing, each and every day and we look forward to more and more!

No comments: