Wednesday, November 4, 2009

A mother's tribute


Madden,
I just wanted to let you know how much we love you and cherish every moment we spend together.
This has been one of the best years of my life. We have had some tough times but we pulled through - nothing we cant handle. I have never met happier baby. you have been such a joy and even when I thought I might be doing the "parenting thing" wrong, you would give me a big ole smile and it would just make everything so much better.
And dont get me started on your giggle - it is the best thing to wake up to and the best medicine God has ever prescribed. You are truly our gift from heaven.
You are growing up to be such an enthusiastic, fun filled, life-loving little boy.

Your first year has been exceptional and I would not trade one minute for anything!
And guess what, we got through this together; you, me, daddy and patch - we did it! We all survived our first year-as baby and as parents. Thank you so much for being our precious little boy - we love you so much!
mom and dad

No comments: