Wednesday, October 20, 2010

October 2010


I apologize for not posting in so long. Let me try and catch you up...we moved into our house in April. We spent the summer enjoying it and getting to know some people down the road who has a daughter Madden's age. We are enjoying hanging out with them and between their girls and Madden they keep us on our toes!

My Job - I absolutely love it. I never thought of myself as a "secretary" type person. I always thought i would want to be out and in the middle of everything...well, surprise!

I love listening to people's problems and giving them a kind word, helping out divorcing couples, hearing about criminal happenings....i just LOVE IT!
On another note, i have been obsessed with crafting blogs and want to try and get better (start) making decor for around the house. I am also trying to "fly" (http://www.flylady.net/), and try to do better with our finances (budgeting).

Adam - Still enjoys his job (as far as i know) he doesn't say much but i think he really enjoys what he does and the people he works with. We were apart of two weddings this summer and even though i am thrilled for them...i am so glad they are over. We are not into hunting season and he is trying to squeeze in (with our busy schedule this month) some hunts. Adam and Jordan have also cooked in two festivals and got second place in this last one...Congratulations!

Madden - has been doing great! He is talking up a storm, getting such a personality, moving like crazy, running, squirming, kicking, biting, hitting, snuggling, kissing....Bring it on Terrible Twos!
So far we have had a few colds and that's about it. We went to the doctor two weeks ago for a little limp...xrays were clear so we are just watching him. He is so loving and sweet it kills me. Lately, "a hug, a kiss" is what he says when you part from him...tells everyone by...waves and tells "hello" to everyone - just the best darn kid ever!

No comments: