

(Madden is reading "elf on the shelf" our elf's name is Jingle Bells)
(this snow flake is so easy and cute)


(this snow flake is so easy and cute)

(Madden and Patch decorating the tree)
Sorry its been a while...again.
This month is crazy busy! Poor Adam i couldnt tell you the last time he got to hunt...they have a new space at the campt and I know he is dying to try it out. Madden's little personality has changed so much just within the last month, between melt downs and learning so much...it has kept us busy. He loves singing Christmas songs, his favorite is Frosty (oh, and he loves the old time movie too). Bed time is still going strong..a few bumps here and there, but all in all...GREAT! Santa on the other hand...not so much a fan :( (I'll post a pict of the 3 sec shot)
As far as Chrsitmas gifts, i started really early, thought I was doing good and start getting depressed when I remember how many gifts we actually have to buy. I of course love buying madden stuff (LOL) but there is just so much sometiems between white elephant and every party...phew. Maybe the nieces and nephews could start pulling names - just a thought.
Or, maybe i just need to start a little sooner...who knows!
Well, enough updating. Hope everyone has a Merry Christmas!
This month is crazy busy! Poor Adam i couldnt tell you the last time he got to hunt...they have a new space at the campt and I know he is dying to try it out. Madden's little personality has changed so much just within the last month, between melt downs and learning so much...it has kept us busy. He loves singing Christmas songs, his favorite is Frosty (oh, and he loves the old time movie too). Bed time is still going strong..a few bumps here and there, but all in all...GREAT! Santa on the other hand...not so much a fan :( (I'll post a pict of the 3 sec shot)
As far as Chrsitmas gifts, i started really early, thought I was doing good and start getting depressed when I remember how many gifts we actually have to buy. I of course love buying madden stuff (LOL) but there is just so much sometiems between white elephant and every party...phew. Maybe the nieces and nephews could start pulling names - just a thought.
Or, maybe i just need to start a little sooner...who knows!
Well, enough updating. Hope everyone has a Merry Christmas!
No comments:
Post a Comment