Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Madden update:

He is amazing. I absolutely love spending time with him (our little family). The "terrible twos" are in full swing and he is constantly not listening, defying myself or his father, running (especially in a store which cause mass choas). But man, when he wispers "I lub you mommy" it melts my heart and everything is wonderful again. He absolutely loves Toy Story, backyardigans, Curious George,Diego (yes, he loves TV - Sorry Child Dev. Specialist). He also cant get enough outside, whether its just sitting on the porch, enjoying a popsicle, playing in his new treehouse (pics to come), or running (our mini forrest gump)
He loves music and singing.......OH and the BIGGY....we are on our way to being fully potty trained!!
We tried a time or two and gave up..then went full force during Mardi Gras...few accidents here and there but he even makes "snakes" on the potty. Hey, i heard that was the hardest for little boys so I will let him call it whatever he wants as long as it is in the potty and I dont have to clean it up (GROSS).
our next step will be bedtime with no accidents but I am not rushing.
I guess that is all for now...in the words of Madden, "Peace Out!"

2 comments:

Kate Dawson said...

We might have our next one share his birthday... I wouldn't mind that one bit.

Clara-Leigh said...

My beautiful Emily, I am sooooo happy to hear from you and join your beautiful blog!! Madden is just PERFECT, but then you knew that!!!!! I am so overwhelmingly proud of you guys!!! Jolie got here to Idaho to visit yesterday. Remember her from the Y???? We were talking about you all and your wedding and Addie LOVING being in it and my dress that became the most lovely gown on the most special, beautiful bride EVER!!! Gosh I miss you all and never have even met Madden!!! When we are back in LA, I hope we can get together!! Here's our # if you ever need us for anything 225-253-8813
Love you tons!! Hug and kidd Madden and give Adam a wet willy from us!! We love you three!!!!
Clara-Leigh