Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Lately

Its been a while so here comes a quick update.
I was feeling drab with decor in our house and wanted to spruce things up a bit. i put some posts out in the blog world and got a bite. Stephanie with cre8tivedesigns is helping me out and have already done so much! I promise pictures to come :)
I rearranged some furniture i already had for the foyer a nd love it!
bought a painting "on clearance" for the living room and couldnt be happier. And got a sofa table off craigslist and its perfect!!

Couponing - my new addiction. I have only been into the store and used coupons twice since i started researching and collecting about a month ago. I plan stuff/trips to the stores every week but something might come up or i am too tired. I will get the hang of it eventually!
It is very addicting and kinda peaceful finding deals and even thought i might not follow through....i feel very good about my attemps (LOL).

Madden update: wow, my little boy is 110% BOY! He is pretending with good guys and bad guys, starting to play more independently, being very silly, pretends he is buzz lightyear or a puppy dog (too cute). He is doing great at potty training, with the exceptions of going in the car on the way home from daycare.
He is at a stage where he is testing me and seeing far he can go. for example, whining to see if i will give in. I am doing my best to be strong and firm and so far (with a little advice) it is working...i want to raise a respectful child, not one that thinks he can walk all over me or anyone else. He is an awesome kid and little person and I so lucky to be his momma.

ok, thats all for now.

No comments: