Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Year...

Just thought I would catch everyone up about what's been going on. so I think we finally got Madden's formula right...yeah!!

We had a great Christmas - parties after parties...Madden got baptized the sunday before Chrsitmas and Nat and Kyle got married the Saturday after Christmas. WOW - now wonder I am exhausted!

The Theriot crew from the north are here and have been such a big help - watching madden so i can nap or take a "good" shower; and they dont mind at all (he he) they love that little guy!

Madden has started cooing and laughing and smiling so much - it is so fun to watch.
Adam and Dad have gone hunting so we spent our first night at nana's....it was interesting, but fun.

Oh, me....I had to go to my regular doctor and got a complete workup to try and figure out my Bp. Everything came back fine. He put me on a new med which dropped my pressure like crazy making me sick. So i stopped taking it and ever since it has been normal.....go figure!

Friday - Jan 2nd Madden goes for his 2 month shots. Can you believe today he is 2 months old...Oh my GOODNESS!

Well, i guess that is all for now...love yall!

No comments: