Tuesday, December 2, 2008

One Month Old!

I know it has been a while, but things are a little hectic running on someone else's schedule (he he).
Madden is doing good - when we went to the doc last he weighed 8lbs 5oz - growing boy!
The last few weeks we have had some trouble with his tummy. We (doc) think it is reflux. We have switched formulas and even trying some medication. Hopefully we will figure it out so his belly wont hurt.
He is becoming more alert and staying awake a little more each day - and when he is happy - he has the cutest faces and makes the cutest noises!
He is finding is fingers - then loses them - and finds them again!
He had his first Thanksgiving - which I think was a little much for him but he did great.
Well, that is all I have for now. Hopefully, next time I write, we will have a better report on his belly troubles. Everyone have a wonderful holiday!!
love Yall!

No comments: