Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Thankful...

We are in the Thanksgiving season and alot of people have been posting what they are thankful for. I thought I would knock it all in one post. Thanksgiving faslls on the 25th so I will name 25 things/reasons why I am thanful - no in any particular order.

1. my amazing family

2. God/christianity

3. my awesome little boy who amazes me every day with his kindness, love and sincerity

4. my husband and best friend who helps and supports me and who rocks as a dad

5. my job and boss who is totally understanding, awesome, friendly and just makes work easy and fun.

6. my church family who are always there when I need them to pray for my family and others without question and to help whomever in the community

7. my parents who raised me to be the person i am today, and who help me today with whatever we might need and who are awesome grandparents

8. my inlaws who treat me like i have always been apart of thier family

9. our awesome new house where we can make new memories and spend lots of family time and meals together

10. patch - who is a wonderful part of our family and a great pet for madden where he will learn how to be sweet and soft and take care of a dear friend

11. adam's job in which he loves and learns a great deal

12. steady paychecks and insurance - things we sometimes take for granted

13. my new best friend lia who is there to listen, gripe, and share common motherhood stories with

14. grandparents who are there to share stories with and teach us about values that we cant even imagine

15. health - even though we have had our fair share of colds, ear infections, stomach viruses, we have been strong enought ot get through them and I pray we will be strong enough to fight anything that is thrown our way

16. our doctors who are very gentle and caring

17. our boss's

18. our community - watching them raise money to help one another is gratifying

19. my washer and dryer - so we can have clean clothes in an instant

20. my family far away - makes us not take family for granted and teach madden about different states and how to appreciate one another

21. our veterans, without yall I dont know where we would be - thank you!

22. our neighborhood kiddies - even though we have some odd ball adults - I love the fact that there are kids playing in the streets, shooting bball, and playing with madden - its a great feeling

23. co-workers who are great friends and company - even if they make me spend too much money by eating out - but they are just great people to be around

24. to be able to spend the holidays with loved ones, friends, relatives, etc.

25. just life in general...you only get one shot at ...so make it good!

No comments: