I honestly cant belive you are alreay two years old. I remember the day we found out we were pregnant, the doctors appointment when they told us we were having a boy, and the day you were born.


Your first year was rough but nothing we couldnt handle.
And your second year was filled with so many interesting and big events!
We started building and moved into our new house.
Mommy got a new job.
You moved from a crib to a big boy bed
You made a new friend (Payton) and absolutley loves spending time with her. Yall fight and share, hit and hug, laugh and cry...her mom and I are in trouble!
The best part of my day is when I think about picking you up from school or coming into the house and you hop out of daddy's lap and welcome me with a big madden hug!
I love watching you growup, experiencing new things, you learn a new word or see a new toy and all the excitement you share. You amaze and inspire me.
And just between us, since you are the first child I am sure your dad and I will make tons of mistakes, but we will grow from them. I'm sure nothing will seem fair but we will give you all the love you can ever imagine. We will do what we feel is right, at the time, and go from there. Take the "going to bed situation" you did not like us i am sure for a while but we made it and now it is an awesome experience that we all share every evening!
Madden, (what) your second year has been amazing and I am so glad I get to be your mommy (and I am sure you dad feels the same way because I see the way he lights up when you talk to him) and I cant wait for many more years!

No comments:
Post a Comment